The Pathfinder Investiture Service is the annual service where Friend through Master Guide pins are presented. At most Investitures, the AY Honors from the last quarter are also presented plus other awards such as Reading Course Certificates, Good Conduct Ribbons, and Pathfinder of the Year Awards. Most clubs present honor patches as they are completed throughout the year (first quarter honors in are December). Continue reading
A Pathfinder membership Induction Ceremony is a special, dignified, simple ceremony designed to officially admit new Pathfinders into membership in your local club. Carefully presented, this occasion will inspire Pathfinders with the high ideals of the Pathfinder Organization. Induction is conducted usually three to four weeks following the registration of new members. Continue reading
Click to download images for displaying flags at events
Image is available in Doc center
Click to download the Adventurer Monthly Calendar
Class A Dress Uniform
1.Pathfinder & Staff Uniform
- Shirts: purchase from AdventSource, uniform supply company or military surplus store.
- Pants/Skirts: may be purchased from AdventSource or purchased from local department stores.
- Adventurer T-shirt for Adventurers and staff: purchase through the Youth Ministries department.
- Burgundy polo shirt with Adventurer logo for staff: purchase through the Youth Ministries department.
- White polo shirt with the Adventurer logo for staff: purchase through AdventSource.
The Adventurer awards are designed to be used in connection with the Adventurer curriculum. It is recommended that a variety of awards be offered to help each child have a well-rounded understanding of many interests. Continue reading
1. To submit a proposal for a new North American Division (NAD) Adventurer award, send the following materials to your conference Adventurer Director:
a. Name of the award
b. Sample design of the award patch
c. Statement as to the purpose or need for the award (what benefit should the Adventurers receive physically, mentally and/or spiritually?)
d. Award requirements
e. Answers (or description) for the requirements
f. For what grade is this award intended?
g. List of resource materials Continue reading