Plan to join Pathfinders from the western United States and Hawaii on October 4-8, 2017 at Lake Skinner! Lake Skinner is nestled in the rolling hills of Winchester, CA, a few short miles east of Temecula. Days will be filled with fun activities, honors and events. Each night you will be inspired as our guest speaker, Pr. Meshach Soli, talks on the them “One Way – Jesus.”
Registration is online at www.puccamporee.org.
- Early Bird – $79 extended to March 31
- Regular – $89 by August 31
- Late – $99 on/after September 1
- Sabbath Day Pass – $25
- Staff Kids (ages 4-8) – $69
- Staff Kids (ages 0-3) – free
- Bathrooms – Portable toilets will be used for this event as the facility bathrooms will not be able to accommodate us.
Fires – Although the facility allows for campfires, we do not. So no open fires will be allowed. Each campsite must have a visible fire extinguisher near the cooking area and must have buckets of water and a blanket or gunnysack for fire fighting. In case of fire, soak the blankets quickly and use them for smothering the flames.
- Map – Click here for a map of the overall layout for this event.
- Showers – Three shower trailers each with 16-shower stalls will be placed in the camping areas as the facility showers will not be able to accommodate us. These will be available at no additional charge.
Splash Pad Area – Lake Skinner has a free splash area that will be open at the Camporee. Anyone using the area will need to be in proper swim attire, no street clothes. Swim attire can be worn in the splash pad area only; not in the other event areas.
- Males – modest swim trunks
- Females – one piece swimsuit or tankini ( a tankini is a two-piece swimsuit with a top and swim bottoms); top must cover midsection and bottoms must be full coverage; boy/board shorts are acceptable.
Trash – Although there are trash dumpsters available, you will need to bring trash bags and/or cans to gather your trash then throw in the dumpsters. We also ask that you separate any CA redemption recyclable bottles, cans, etc. and put in the dumpster marked for recycling.
SECC Trading Pin
This is going to be an amazing event you won’t to miss! Go to www.puccamporee.org for more information.